1. You spend a lot of money. Because you have to have your fave beauty and skincare products that are perfect for your skin. And most of the time, that doesn't come cheap. And shoes? Let's not get started on shoes.
2. You're always tempted to spend more.
Every season, new beauty products and clothes are released. They just look too good and way too perfect for you to not want to buy everything. New season drops also mean old items on sale, and who can resist a cute pair of sneakers at 65 percent off, right?
3. You wake up extra early everyday to get ready so you won't be late for school or work. As if taking a bath alone doesn't take long, you still have to dry your hair to style it, and then apply makeup, too—and everybody knows the no-makeup look isn't easy to do.
4. You're always mocked for taking too long in the bathroom.
5. "Tiis-ganda" is your mantra. Instead of picking comfortable clothes or shoes for your body and health's sake, you brave the pain. The photos, compliments, and the good impressions you'll make are worth it.
6. People think you're a diva.
Okay, you care about how you look. But there's more to being a diva than that. Everybody cares, one way or another. It just so happens that you care a little more than the others (okay, maybe more than a little). But divas are self-absorbed who want people to do everything for them; they don't even want to lift a finger. Someone who wears makeup and nice clothes is not directly proportional to being a diva.
7. People think you want all things branded, but that's not true. You may or may not have your own favorite brands. Girly girls just love to adorn themselves, and they can do that with great finds anywhere and everywhere. They're just naturally good at putting things together, so other people think they're expensive.
8. You've held your tears in because you didn't want to smudge your eye makeup.
"NO ONE TELL A HEARTBREAKING STORY TODAY, OKAY?" And when something upsets you during the day, you listen to happy songs and think happy thoughts as you look to the ceiling.
9. Sometimes you still don't know how to receive compliments. If you say "thank you," will people think you're proud? But if you don't say it, they'll think you're being impolite.
10. People think you're a dumb, superficial, materialistic girl. Because in the movies, there's always that hot and pretty dumb blonde, and a lot of people are stupid enough to believe that all women who love fashion are like that, too. Ugh. Isn't it about time people stop thinking in black and white?
11. Some people are bound to hate you because you're actually a smart, happy, pretty girl.
They're jealous and unhappy with themselves, obviously. Not that you're better than them (who can judge this, right?), but you're comfortable with who you are and you don't really care about what other people think of you.
12. You try so hard to copy YouTube beauty tutorials, and you've failed several times. But the day you succeeded was glorious, and so is every other day you're able to accomplish winged liners in one-steady sweep.
13. You don't feel "you" without makeup and when you're dressed down. The rare times you're bare-faced, you feel a bit different, but not in a bad way. With the right attitude, you can easily find yourself beautiful even without it.
14. You sometimes get lazy to remove your makeup after a long day. It's the same thing after partying and drinking all night with your friends, and you're too tired/sleepy/drunk for anything other than sleeping.
15. But you still remove your makeup because you don't want to wake up with a zit on your face.
Mom would be so proud!
16. People think you're not really pretty—like, you're not pretty without makeup on. Or that you're into makeup because you're ugly and you need to cover it up.
17. People think you're predictable. They can easily guess how you'll be spending the weekend, or what you'd spend your Christmas bonus on. The good thing about it is that they know exactly what to give you on your birthday and/or for Christmas. (Assuming they like you enough to give you something, that is.)
18. You might just be remembered only for looking pretty.
Sad, but true. It's happened to the likes of Audrey Hepburn, who's commonly remembered for her 20-year-old photos and not for her humanitarian works later in life. People should know that looks aren't the only things girly girls can put on the table. They're actually smart and strong-willed, as well.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.