1. You've been considered mataray by most people.
Sadly it's the price you pay for pointing out what's wrong with the world. Some people can't accept the harsh truth so they call you mean instead. It's easier for them that way.
2. You've been considered loud, too.
It seems like you're raising your voice even when you're not.
3. If you're popular, you get loads of haters.
They're going to flood you with hate, but their comments don't always make sense so you can easily ignore them. Besides, that just means you're popular because they take time to bash you.
4. You love people who agree with you.
In a world full of hate, it's flattering when you get affirmation especially from people you look up to. Sure, there might only be a few, but who said the world was full of reasonable people? No one.
5. You value good arguments.
Because you also appreciate opposing viewpoints when you fail to consider a different perspective or get carried away with your biases.
6. You want a guy who engages you.
You can't have a good conversaion with a wallpaper.
7. You're not always angry.
People think you're always angry, but you're not. You just frequently are. But hey, there's a diff!
8. You're not considered a sweetheart.
Your opinions or criticisms never sound sweet.
9. You've been told to quiet down so you won't intimidate guys or scare them away.
And you gave the person who told you that a piece of your mind, too. You're not going to tone down just to be liked by everyone, as if it's possible to be liked by every single person out there. And you know you got nothing to do with a guy who can't handle a vocal woman.
10. You only have a handful of really good friends you can express yourself to.
They're not necessarily like you, and that's okay. Point is that you guys know and get each other. They love you just as you are, and you love them too.
11. You've experienced being corrected and being embarrassed by it.
Face it, you've had your share of illogical and uninformed thoughts and wrong opinions. (Yes, there are wrong opinions.)
12. You've wondered if you should keep speaking your mind.
It gets tiring sometimes.
13. You still speak your mind.
You know that for the most part you're a voice of reason, and being listened to and opening the eyes of at least one person makes it all worth it.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.
Photo credit: Michael Tran | FilmMagic