We’re claiming it: Kaila Estrada is destined to go places. The 20-year-old daughter of John Estrada and Janice de Belen has broken free from the shadows of her artista roots and is no doubt on her way to becoming a celebrity in her own right. Juggling a modeling career in one hand and her school responsibilities in the other, the Arts Management student from De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde sure has a lot on her plate. But make no mistake: she is definitely the one to watch out for!
Read on below and get to know 10 fun facts about this up-and-coming It girl, as told by Kaila herself.
1. “I'm not a girly girl, but I love doing my own makeup! I binge watch makeup tutorials.”
2. “I love going to the gym! I go to Hit Arena, and my coach Dandy Chua helps keep me in shape.”
3. “I am obsessed with Game of Thrones. I don't usually watch TV series but I really fell in love with GOT!”
4. “I love sweets—candies, chocolates, ice cream, donuts, you name it. I love them all!”
5. “I'm a big wine drinker and a coffee addict.”
6. “I love dogs! So does my family. We currently have nine dogs at home. Their names are Adam, Marley, Emma, Brody, Cooper, Logan, Jessie, Elsa, and Sansa.”
7. “I have been modeling since I was 17 years old. My first ever runway show was during the 25th anniversary of Randy Ortiz. It was a big show. I was so nervous that night, but that's when I realized I really wanted to pursue modeling. ”
8. “I have double-jointed thumbs. Weird, right? Haha!”
9. “I have pillows that I've had since I was four years old that I cannot give away.”
10. “I'm not much of a shoes-and-bags person, but I love a good perfume! My favorites are DKNY Be Delicious and Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie. I can recognize the scent anywhere!”
Main image from @kailaestrada on Instagram
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!