Goblin may be over, but that’s not going to stop us from dreaming about some of its best (and prettiest) scenes. If you’re a die-hard fan, be sure to save this list for when you find yourself in Korea or Canada.
1. Jumunjin Breakwater in Gangneung
The iconic place where Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak met and talked for the first time.
2. Baedari Secondhand Bookstore Alley in Incheon
You've seen this bright yellow bookstore in episode six when the two went out for a walk.
3. Unhyeon Palace in Deoksung Women’s University in Seoul
Part of the university was shot as the exterior of Goblin's house.
4. Yongpyong Ski Resort on Mt. Balwang
In episode nine, Eun Tak took a part-time job at this ski resort.
5. Cheongna Lake in Incheon
Remember when Goblin got drunk in episode four and then he spilled some of his secrets to Eun Tak? Right here!
6. Borinara Hagwon Farm in Go-chang
a.k.a. Kim Shin's favorite resting spot!
7. Mirinae Holy Site in Gyeonggi-do
Eun Tak summoned Goblin in this church and told him she has finally figured out how to call for him.
8. Chocolatier Zino in Gyeonggi-do
You're not a real fan of the drama if this place doesn't look familiar. It's their favorite steak house "in Canada!"
9. Chateau Frontenac Hotel in Quebec, Canada
This is the hotel that Goblin owns in the series, and it's also where Eun Tak stayed at when she returned to Canada nine years later.
10. Parc du Bastion de la Reine in Quebec, Canada
Remember that graveyard where Kim Shin buries his ancestors? It's also the same spot where the couple got reunited in the end.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.