Sometimes, a healthy flush is all you need to look pulled together. And this, my friends, is the most natural looking healthy flush found in stick form. Available in a range of colors for your lips and cheeks, this product gets our (blush-stained) thumbs up, and here’s why:
- With their sun-kissed hues, you can contour like a pro. All you need is one stripe under your cheekbone and a few finger swipes (yes, forget the brush because blending is so easy) to diffuse the product.
- For the blush fans out there you’ll love the shade Siam, a semi-staining, vibrant poppy red that looks stellar on the lips, too.
- The creamy colors can be applied dry for that matte finish, or wet for a sheer hint of color.
- You can seriously get away with wearing just two of these: a bronze one to contour, one of the colored ones on your lips and cheeks, and voila! A healthy, glowing complexion with a hint of color.
- Exumas, the apricot-hued member of the family, is THE BOMB. If you’re planning on getting just one of these, make sure it’s this one. Peachy on the cheeks and a warm, pale salmon on the lips, it’s buildable, natural-looking, and so, so desirable. Check it out on the model's lips below!
The Nars Matte Multiples (P2250) will be available in Rustan’s this April.