Have you noticed the growing undone trend? Whether it’s a result of the escalating #cozy obsession or simply the hair gods telling us it’s time to let our tresses breathe, the shift from unattainable to wearable is here to stay.
At BCBG Fall/Winter 2015, TRESemmé hairstylist Orlanda Pita, shared, “We wanted to play with the natural texture of our models’ hair. I’m feeling really inspired by the shift this season towards more wearable, subtle styles that feel very lived in and organic.”
It takes five easy steps to do the scrunched-up lob, called - say it with us! - The Tousled Tuck.
- Scrunch up damp hair with Max The Volume Root Lifting Cream.
- Blow dry while slightly teasing your hair.
- Loosely tie strands in a low ponytail.
- Tuck it under your shirt.
- Spritz a bit of Perfectly (un)DONE hairspray while letting a few tendrils fall off naturally.
Watch the video to see how easy-peasy it is.