Whatever look she's sporting, 19-year-old star Kathryn Bernardo never fails to wow us with her double-tap worthy selfies. And if there's anything else we noticed about the Teen Queen's beauty routine (apart from her flawless complexion and strong smize game, obviously) it's her go-to eye makeup: a perfectly winged liner.
Below, the 10 times she deserved an A+ in our beauty book with her signature feline flick:
1. When she aced the Korean-inspired look.
Straight brows, dewy skin, gradient lip—check, check, check!
2. When she paired it with a mid-parted, wavy lob.
Kathryn looked like a dainty doll.
3. When she stunned everyone at the 2015 Star Magic Ball.
Her nude lip and winged liner combo complemented her elegant Michael Cinco frock.
4. When she did the classic thing we all like.
She copped her idol Taylor Swift’s signature look: a feline flick with a bold, red pout to match!
5. When she sported it with an ear cuff and looked totally badass!
Who said the Teen Queen can only rock sweet looks?
6. When she made it work with a messy updo.
Messy hair, don’t care!
7.When she made it look super fresh with peachy tones.
She even matched it with a white OOTD.
8. When she defined pretty in pink.
Rosy cheeks and baby pink lips? There you have it!
9. When she gave it a casual twist by opting for a white button-down shirt.
So yes, you can wear a feline flick for your everyday look, too.
10. When she went for a smokey eye makeup.
She paired it with a nude lip and knocked it out of the park!
Photo credits: @bernardokath, @deniseochoa, @johnvalle20, @justineclaudia on Instagram