There's no escaping the scorching heat in the metro! Summer is far from simmering down and with these soaring temperatures, it's so important to always be protected from the sun's harmful rays. With countless brands to choose from, we reached out to you for your recommendations!
In this episode of Real Girl Review, bonafide Preview girls share their tried and tested sunscreens. Personally revered for an assortment of reasons, you may just find your next sunblock in this list! Press play and see for yourself!
WATCH and SHOP: Preview Real Girl Reviews of Sunscreens
1. Look fresh despite the heat with this formula's natural matte finish.
Anthelios XL Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+, P1390, LA ROCHE-POSAY, Lazada
2. Long-lasting and lightweight? Yes, please!
UV Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++, P495, BIORÉ, Watsons
3. Not only does this protect your skin, it also brightens it and lightens dark spots!
Whitening UV Sunscreen Gel SPF 50+, P1980, ANESSA, Lazada
4. With no white cast, this is one of the easiest sunscreens to apply if you're on the go.
3-in-1 Lightweight Sunscreen Gel SPF 50+, P320, HELLO GLOW, Watsons
5. Don't forget to put sunblock under your makeup. With tone adapt technology, this can be used as a primer, too!
Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50, P155, BELO, Watsons
6. Active lifestyle? Make sure to check out this water and sweat proof sunscreen.
Max SPF 100++ Sunscreen, P529, BEACH HUT, Watsons
7. Good sunblock doesn't have to break the bank. This nifty product comes at an affordable price!
Purity Sun Essence SPF 50+ PA++++, P494, FACE REPUBLIC, Watsons
8. Be kind to the reefs and use this sunscreen whenever you're in the ocean—this product has all clean ingredients.
Anti-wrinkle Face Suncare SPF 50, P1625, CAUDALIE, Sephora
9. For sensitive skin types, this will be your new holy grail. It's so gentle that it can be used on the eye area and lips!
Anthelios XL Sensitive Skin Stick SPF 50+, P1214, LA ROCHE-POSAY, Zalora
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!