Before you hit the beach, make sure you're armed with the best poses! After all, what's a great getaway if it's not documented, right? To help you plan your Instagram feed and score your ultimate summer Facebook profile picture, we've culled the coolest photos to get inspo from below:
1. En route to your island destination with the morning sunlight touching your face, ask your beau or BFF to take the perfect shot. Bonus points if you're looking away.
2. Sitting right on the tip of the boat works, too!
3. Using your phone's landscape mode, pose in your colorful swimsuit with the beachfront as your backdrop. Don't forget to flash your brightest smile!
4. If you're feeling shy, do the sausage legs pose, but have a drink in hand to veer away from the usual.
5. Take a dip in the water and smize.
6. Show off your swimsuit and the breathtaking view of the seashore in one shot.
7. The tropic greenery can serve as a good backdrop, too. Also try candid poses for a change.
8. You don't always need to face the camera, FYI.
9. You won't need a highlighter for your cheekbones and shoulder when you try this pose.
10. Natural sunlight is the best beauty lighting, so make the most out of it. Apply some lip and cheek tint to achieve that extra sunkissed look.
11. Show off your booty with a "walking away" pose.
12. Of course, you just have to let everyone know you went underwater.
13. Kneel on the sandy shore and close your eyes to feel the sunlight hit your skin.
14. Simple and unscripted, this pose is a sure winner.
15. Take advantage of golden hour—the moment right before sunrise or sunset.
16. A classic beach profile pic: riding the waves. It's a major achievement, okay?
17. Wet hair and a sexy, pillowy pout—you can't go wrong with that!
18. A bit of shadow play makes for a hit profile picture!
19. For a flattering swimsuit shot, kneel on a resort lounge, place one hand on your waist, and fix your hair with the other.
20. Show off the waves in the background.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.