Leave it to Solenn Heussaff to motivate us to work out at home. Despite being only two and a half months postpartum, the new mom is already getting back on track with her fitness routine!
According to Solenn, she started exercising again two months after giving birth to her baby girl, Thylane. "[I've] started walking uphill at 2 months 3 times a week, and now started slowly working out to regain muscle strength," says the It girl. She also makes the most out of her time at home with a postpartum workout routine, which she shared on her Instagram.
"Of course listen to your body and avoid certain movements if you feel pain," Solenn notes. Don't forget to consult your doctor before attempting new exercises as well, especially if you had a C-section pregnancy like the actress. When you're all good to go, here are all the details of Solenn's at-home workout:
Solenn Heussaff's Home Postpartum Workout
1. Glute Bridges with Hip Abduction: 15-20 reps, 3 sets
2. Glute Bridged with Hip Adduction: 15-20 reps, 3 sets
3. Wallsit with Dumbell Lateral Raises: 20 seconds, 2 sets
4. Wallsit with Dumbell Curls: 20 seconds, 2 sets
5. Banded Clams: 20-25 reps, 3 sets
6. Bodyweight Squats (sumo stance): 10-15 reps, 3 sets
7. Bird-dog : 20 seconds, 3 sets
To see the workouts in action, watch Solenn's demo video below!