In case you've been living under a rock, BLACKPINK is taking the world by storm with their catchy tunes and amazing dance moves. Not only that, but the girls are also famous for their head-turning makeup. Roseanne Park, a.k.a. Rosé, the second to the youngest of the group, is particularly known for her fresh looks. If you're searching for a natural, easy-to-do MOTD, look no further than her Instagram account.
Below, we've rounded up her best natural looks and how you can copy each:
1. If you scroll through her account, you'll notice that this is Rosé's signature makeup look. To cop this, just fill in your arches, coat your lashes with black mascara, and tap on a rosy tint for a juicy pout.
2. Look simply angelic like Rosé by creating soft arches, smudging a dark brown eyeliner on your lids, and dabbing a salmon-colored tint on your cheeks and lips.
3. If you want to be more adventurous with your makeup, create a sharp winged liner, work with a pink and brown eyeshadow combo on your lids, and dab on some glitter on top to give it that extra oomph and to draw attention to your eyes.
4. The puppy eyeliner trend is big among Koreans, and we can totally see why! It just makes you appear innocent and friendly. Copy Rosé's liner by creating a line that droops downward, following your natural eye shape. Complete the look by swiping on a baby pink gloss.
5. Check out how Rosé masterfully matched her MOTD with her OOTD. Monochromatic looks will never go out of style. To achieve this, use a multipurpose pot for your eyes, lips, and cheeks for an easy, fresh-faced appearance.
6. If you're too lazy to put on a full face of makeup but you still want to bring some color to your face to look alive, simply swipe on a pink lippie.
7. If you're not yet a pro at eyeshadow application, don't worry! A single color will look just as good. Try swiping on a chocolate brown hue on your lids a la Rosé. Finish off your look with some mauve-colored tint.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.