In case you haven't noticed, celebrities have been cutting their hair to sport bangs. Sure, bangs are hard to maintain, but seeing Heart Evangelista, Kathryn Bernardo, Yen Santos, BLACKPINK's Lisa, and more stars wearing the trendy haircut—we're kind of convinced that it's time to get a fringe! Scroll down to get swayed.
1. Heart shows us that when you have full bangs, all you need is a bright shade of lipstick to look put-together.
2. On lazier days, you can put your hair up in a ponytail and still look good.
3. Sheer bangs are perfect when you want to look super sweet.
4. We're bookmarking this for our next salon appointment!
5. But also, bangs can make you look extra fierce.
6. Thanks to Lisa, we now want milk tea hair with bangs.
7. This look, though!
8. Micro bangs may be too risky to try, but Yen is changing our minds about it.
9. If you're scared of commitment, try Jinkee Pacquiao's middle-part curtain bangs.
10. Sharlene San Pedro's wispy bangs suit her face shape well.
11. Kristel Fulgar looks so good with her K-beauty-inspired sheer bangs.
12. Pauline Mendoza proves that bangs + short bob work well together.
13. Jennylyn Mercado sports a new 'do for her role as Dr. Maxine in the Philippine adaptation of K-drama hit Descendants of the Sun.
14. The forever gorgeous Liza Soberano looks like an angel with barely-there bangs.
15. This list would not be complete without our fave YouTuber, Mimiyuuuh!
Now if these celebs aren't enough to convince you, I don't know who else will.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.