New Year's Eve is heaps more fun when you're dolled up and ready for those year-end snaps. It's your last glam sesh for the year, after all! Just ask all the local stars who counted down the last hours of 2019 in style with some stunningly festive beauty looks. Check out our faves below!
1. Nadine Lustre wrapped up the year in her signature cat eye and nude lip, adding a hint of rosy sparkle on her lids for a classic NYE touch.
2. This monochrome red glam had Martine Ho blending right in with the new year's celebration in China.
3. Maymay Entrata's glitter-surrounded party wings are sharper than all your cat eyes this past year, and we're totally cool with that.
4. Julie Anne San Jose counted down to midnight on stage, but we're glad she didn't forget to document this golden glam and high ponytail combo before hitting all those high notes.
5. Kathryn Bernardo was the image of chill on the 31st, sharing this sunkissed snap wearing her favorite lip and cheek tint.
6. Arci Muñoz was on full ARMY mode at the New York ball drop, pairing her adorable BT21 merch with a gorgeous smoky eye and glossy nude pout.
7. This Instagram story of Bea Alonzo in Berlin had us hitting that screenshot button ASAP. We're definitely copping her textured waves in 2020!
8. Chie Filomeno's understated yet camera-ready glam is proof that an NYE look can still be festive without glitter.
9. Liz Uy knocked it out of the park with a killer trio of sparkly lids, chunky earrings, and a tinsel-covered 2020 hat. Talk about extra!
10. This adorable selfie of Ruffa Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati's year-end glams had us torn between going for a bold red lip or a nude hue for our own celebration. Thankfully, both are foolproof options!