While glass skin is a recurring trend in K-dramas, we want to take things up a notch by paying attention to and decoding the makeup looks of our favorite characters. P.S. It’s okay if you don’t own the exact products. We’ve discovered some tricks to help you achieve each character’s look! Below, we compiled K-drama makeup tutorials you can easily follow:
1. Jang Man Wol (IU) from Hotel De Luna
Cop her otherworldly makeup that consists of neutral-colored lids, glitter shadow in the inner corners of the eyes, IU’s signature mole, and a red-orange lippie!
2. Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) from Descendants of the Sun
Aside from getting full bangs, freshen up your look with a soft pink eyeshadow paired with fluttery lashes!
3. Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) from Goblin
Since Eun Tak has monolid eyes, limit your peachy eyeshadow on the lash line. If you have naturally dark brows, Raiza Contawi suggests to soften them using brow powder that’s about three shades lighter.
4. Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) from Crash Landing On You
Contouring is key! Focus on defining the bridge of your nose. Use a shimmery shadow on the puffy part of your undereyes to make you look more youthful. Then, apply some concealer to refine your cupid’s bow and create heart-shaped puckers.
5. Ji Hae Soo (Gong Hyo Jin) from It's Okay, That's Love
Apply beige shadow and tight line your peepers! Warm up the look with a sheer coral blush and an orange lippie.
6. Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) from What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
Defined brows are very important for this look! Also, don't forget to put your hair up in a ponytail and leave some side bangs.
7. Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) from Doctors
Go easy on the mascara by applying on the upper lashes only. Use a pink cheek tint for a subtle blush.
8. Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) from Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
For a gradient effect, apply a liquid lippie on your bottom lip then gently press your lips together to diffuse the color on the rest of your puckers.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.