You never have to worry anymore about your rosy cheeks looking dull by midday! Below, some tried-and-tested tricks to make sure your blush lasts as long as it has to:
1. Apply a primer underneath to prevent your skin's natural oils from breaking down the pigments of the blush.
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer, P995, Zalora
2. Layer a cream blush underneath a powder formula. This powerful pair ensures the color stays on your cheeks the whole day.
Sleek Makeup Cream + Powder Blush Palette, P875, Robinsons Department Store
3. If you foresee a possibly sweaty day, go for a cheek tint with a more intense staying power!
Colourette Color Intense Blend Lip and Cheek Oil in Zola, P249, ColouretteCosmetics.com
4. If all else fails, a waterproof blush is your best bet!
Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush, P1250, Beauty Bar
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.