A haircut isn't the only way to refresh the look of your long hair. If you love to keep its length, you can perm, color it, or add hair accessories! In fact, Korean celebs and influencers are proof that long hair is your playground.
From soft curls to pretty dyes, here are some Korean long hairstyles you should consider for your next makeover.
10 Long Hairstyles To Try, As Seen On Korean Celebs And Influencers
1. S-Waves long hairstyle
Koreans have made S-waves popular, so this look from Jisoo needs to be on this list! BTW, here's a tutorial that shows how you can achieve it at home.
2. Super long jet-black hair with flipped ends and crescent bangs
You can easily achieve this look by curling the ends of your outwards with a flat or large-barrel curling iron,
3. Side braid with side bangs
This braided hairstyle was elevated by the gold hair clip and some soft side bangs.
4. Shaggy hairstyle
Remember the "wolf cut"? This is the longer version of it!
5. Soft waves long hairstyle with curtain bangs
Another iconic Korean hairstyle is this: wavy curtain bangs!
6. Long, straight dark brown hair with blunt micro bangs
Blunt micro bangs can make any long hairstyle look definitely cute!
7. Voluminous burgundy layered hairstyle
Everything about Eugene's look is a 100!
8. Long layered hairstyle with fuchsia money piece highlights
Feeling adventurous? Ask for money piece highlights in a rainbow hue.
9. Block cut rose gold hairstyle
The precise cut of this hairstyle is a work of art.
10. S-waves long hairstyle with sheer bangs
This classic Korean hairstyle looks good on everyone.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!