The lip tint is easily one of the most sought-after beauty products locally. It's a must-have for makeup lovers and newbies alike, having shades that are ideal for a low-key, barely there rouge. A second layer of a tint can easily transform your look as well, giving your pout a more intense yet still natural hue. Not only that, you can also use it to add color to other parts of your face!
Looking for new lip tints to add to cart? Watch Preview girls recommend their favorite ones in this episode of Real Girl Review! Don't forget to tag your shopping buddy in the comments section!
WATCH and SHOP: Preview Real Girl Reviews of Lip Tints
1. Not all lip tints are created equal. This takes the cake for smooth application and even coverage.
Velvet Lip Tint in New Nude, P950, 3CE, BeautyMNL
2. K-Beauty has been making waves globally and this lightweight, long-lasting tint is proof that the hype is real.
Water Fit Lip Tint in Rose Pink, P395, THE FACE SHOP, Lazada
3. This vegan and cruelty-free blush is so weightless that it makes for a soft and natural lip tint. Fun fact, the brand is founded by Selena Gomez!
Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in Love, P1350, RARE BEAUTY, Sephora
4. Looking for a subtle shade? The range of neutrals of this lip tint came highly recommended! It gained plus points for being super buildable!
Generation Happy Skin Kiss & Bloom Water Lip & Cheek Tint in Prim, P349, HAPPY SKIN, Lazada
5. Cooling and hydrating, this is perfect for wearing under your mask!
Fresh Morning Dew Cooling Lip & Cheek Tint in Dusk, P399, HAPPY SKIN, Lazada
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!