We're calling it: Kylie Verzosa is the Y2K style queen! With her recent obsession with micro mini skirts, chunky heels, and cropped tops, the beauty queen-slash-actress has made it pretty obvious how much she adores fashion trends from the aughts. FYI, she even got the said decade's style icon aka Paris Hilton's stamp of approval!
Kylie never fails to go all out with her Y2K-themed looks, not forgetting to hit the nail on the head even when it comes to the beauty department. Completing her outfits are a fun nostalgic hairstyle to match! Check them out below.
Kylie Verzosa's Y2K-Inspired Hairstyles
1. Butterfly clips were such statement pieces back in the aughts. Kylie clipped on silver butterfly hair accessories on each side of her wavy-styled mane for a playful look that goes so well with her lime green 'fit!
2. Can't go wrong with a face-framing ponytail! Kylie's loose tendrils gave a sweet and romantic flair to her effortless updo.
3. Another fun way to sport face-framing tendrils is to accompany it with cute half-up pigtails.
4. Messy space buns, anyone? Accent those with some butterfly clips and say hello to Y2K!
5. Baby braids were all the rage back in the day! Even if you don’t have time to curl your hair, adding these easy-to-do braids will make it look like you've had ample time to dress up for the day.
6. Claw clips have become our lazy day go-to hair accessory because they make us look put-together in a matter of seconds. Naturally, Kylie's choice came in the form of butterfly wings—not that we're complaining. It's so cute!
7. In Y2K fashion, coordinating your outfit's color with your hair accessory is always a vibe! Just look at how youthful those clips look on Kylie.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!