Jinkee Pacquiao has been channeling the sunny vibes of LA with all her chic and colorful outfits. That said, the best accessory she's worn so far is not a luxury bag or a pair of designer shoes—it's her new hairstyle!
From having a simple mid-length cut, she's now sporting a lovely set of curtain bangs and low-key layers. It goes without saying the combination looks stunning on her, but we've gathered all the proof for you anyway.
Take a look at Jinkee Pacquiao's pretty hairstyles with curtain bangs below!
1. Jinkee's fringe made its TV debut at the Pacquiao-Ugas match last weekend. Her ponytail may have intended to have us focus on her all-pink outfit, but it definitely made her fresh new 'do stand out, too!
2. The non-committal nature of curtain bangs is one of its best perks. Like Jinkee, you can simply sweep them to the sides whenever you don't feel like rocking them!
3. But if you want to channel your inner K-drama lead, have your bangs take center stage with a good blowout. We wish our hair looked this good while lounging at home!
4. Here's another thing to love about curtain bangs: Your ponytail will never look boring again. You'll also look extra polished sans the effort—perfect for casual errand days.
5. This high ponytail look is the definition of understated glam. You can wear something like this to a special event, but if you're Jinkee Pacquiao, it can be your go-to for a casual stroll at the mall.
6. Doesn't this look like it was shot behind-the-scenes at a K-drama set? That's the magic of a freshly-chopped fringe, a good blowout, and a killer designer 'fit!
7. Before we get distracted by her gorgeous maxi dress, let's appreciate how Jinkee's locks look au naturel. Convinced to cut your own hair yet?
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!