Isabelle Daza-Semblat just recently served us with some serious #fitspiration as she posted a video of her on Instagram repping a few pull-ups. Before you say anything, no, this isn't just your normal upper body work out. The amazing, and quite adorable catch? She's got her son Baltie sitting comfortably on her chest, acting as her weights for the set. "Very slow progress with calisthenics, [two] pull-ups with a 10kg baby," her caption reads. An actress, host, and all around mom, it's a wonder how Belle manages to fit working out into her busy daily schedule. "No matter how busy I am I try to make time to workout within the week. You are what you prioritize," Belle tells Preview.
Always on the move to achieve healthy and fit lifestyles, it seemed only natural for Belle and husband Adrien Semblat to introduce their son to the active life. Below, we list down more proof of the actress being the ultimate fitness mom to Baby Baltie who's very likely to continue his parents' fitness habits as he grows.
1. A true fitness mom starts training her baby even before she gives birth, as seen with Belle who continued to actively work out even when she was pregnant.
2. And who could forget Belle's sportsfest-themed baby shower to welcome their future #BabySEMBLAThlete?
3. Talk about true dedication to a healthy and active lifestyle, they've even made it a routine to walk with Baltie every morning. Can you say family fitness goals?
4. Mommy Belle's been teaching her son how to kick a ball from a young age. With enough practice and football drills, baby Baltie might just give every football player a run for their money.
5. Leave it to Belle and Adrien to take their baby hiking. Really, though, who can confidently say they're a certified mountaineer at the ripe age of one?
6. Belle's welll aware that getting fit requires proper workout gear, so naturally she got Baltie his own. With his personal set of baby equipment, we have no doubt he'll be hiking up mountains on his own two feet in no time.
7. Fearless like his parents, Baltie's already taken on a few swimming lessons with the best instructor he could have. His mom, of course!
8. Much like the pull-up routine above, the mother and son run on the treadmill together as well. Of course, Belle's doing all the actual legwork while Baltie comfortably takes the front seat, but he'll get the hang of it soon enough.
9. Again, this baby just loves pull-ups!
Peak Baltie's own yellow pull-up set. Too cute!
10. The Semblats' mornings are spent planking. And while he may still have his tummy holding him up, we bet Baltie can already plank better and longer than you. LOL!