Heart Evangelista, albeit a lover of all things classic, is not one to shy away from trends—especially when it comes to setting them herself! She is basically the epitome of #extra! Case in point: the playful hairstyles she’s sported so far, courtesy of hairstylist Jeck Aguilar.
Jeck, who is currently quarantined with his celebrity muse at home, uploaded on Instagram a compilation of his favorite collaborations with Heart. “Every hairstyle has a story,” he captions the post. And like everyone else, we are totally enamored! Everything looks like it came straight out of Pinterest boards, and we’re taking down notes for sure. Below, some of our ultimate picture-perfect faves:
1. Move over, Rapunzel! Heart’s braided ‘do, peppered with sparkly Chanel brooches, is the stuff of fairytales.
2. Speaking of Chanel, remember this photo? Of course you do! This gorgeous hairstyle studded with the French fashion house’s signature white camellia blooms was even featured on Harper’s Bazaar’s official Instagram.
3. She donned a somewhat similar hairstyle shortly after—this time, bedecked with pearls and black velvet bows. So chic!
4. Not to be mistaken for your average ponytail, Heart’s version has a red grosgrain ribbon wrapped around it—it’s not just any ribbon though, mind you! This It girl certainly knows her Chanel.
5. While we’re on the topic of ponytails, heed Heart’s advice and slide a barrette or two to instantly up the ante of your otherwise been-there-done-that ‘do. Bonus points for a statement-making one!
6. Blair Waldorf has nothing on this Chanel headband, replete with mid-parted bangs and no-nonsense low ponytail.
7. We adore Heart’s take on the half-ponytail! Dior’s J’adior Barette, featuring an antique gold-finish metal and white crystals, is the literal star of the show.
Which Heart Evangelista hairstyle is your favorite?