Curated ear piercings were big in 2020, and we can already tell that this trend won't die down anytime this year! ICYDK, having more than one piercing is very common now. In fact, people come up with all sorts of cool ways to combine them all together for a more unified look.
One local celeb who is big on ear piercings is Heart Evangelista. In case you were wondering, she has three on both ears—a very minimalist and balanced choice if you ask us! Check out how she styles hers below:
1. Using studs for your ear candies will never grow old, TBH.
2. We love the stud-hoop-stud combination.
3. Heart's yellow and green earrings serve as a nice pop of color for her neutral makeup look.
4. We're calling it: Asymmetrical earrings will be big this year!
5. The statement emerald green earrings provide the perfect contrast against Heart's pristine white OOTD.
6. If you'd like to have the illusion of having one more piercing, use an ear cuff. Instant conch piercing!
7. Change up your usual hoops by using ones that overlap each other.
8. Matching your earrings with your lippie? It's a yes for us!
9. The more hoops, the better.
10. Balance out your statement earrings by using simple studs for your other piercings.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.