It's been odd that we aren't prioritizing salon trips, unlike our life before the pandemic. Because of this, we've resorted to DIY haircuts, dye jobs, or simply letting our hair grow long. Collectively, we can call this phase "quarantine hair."
Some may say it's boring (after all, beauty is subjective), but it's just the way things are. We would all rather stay at home and do our part for the community. Plus, living with grown-out hair is just a tiny sacrifice.
Dramatic speech aside, there is one way we can refresh our quarantine hairstyles: Learn to play with hair accessories! Not yet convinced? Check out these winning looks from local and international celebs.
7 Stylish Ways to Wear Hair Accessories
1. Silk scrunchy + side braid
2. Headscarf + low ponytail
3. Organza ribbon + high ponytail
4. Basic headband + bob hairstyle
5. Hair clamp + half-ponytail
6. Bejeweled hairclips + middle part hairstyle
7. Embellished velvet ribbon + half-ponytail
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!