Below, see the lovely ladies who made it to our Midweek Celebrity Selfie.
1. Stress and fatigue can take its toll on your skin. Apply a revitalizing serum after washing your face and before going to bed to optimize cell renewal and stay as young-looking as the Teen Queen Kathryn Bernardo.
2. 30-year-old Anne Curtis is looking more beautiful than ever. Want to cop her look? You should start by including a moisturizer in your daily beauty routine to keep your skin supple and soft.
3. Sarah Lahbati has mastered the art of scoring double-taps with her flawless-looking selfies. Never underestimate the power of toning after washing your face if you want to achieve her blemish-free look.
4. Doll-faced Liza Soberano needs no filter to show off her beauty snaps. Remove your makeup before bedtime to maintain the same youthful glow.
5. We can’t get enough of freckle-faced beauty, Monika Sta. Maria. Like her, protect your face from the harsh UV rays using sunscreen and nail that top model smize!
Shop products here:
(Turnaround Revitalizing Serum, Clinique; Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, Olay; Goat Milk Moisture Toner, Tony Moly; Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser, Estee Lauder; Armada Sport 70, VMV Hypoallergenics)
Photos from @deniseochoa @monikastamaria @santiagoranymond @renzpangilinan on Instagram