Francine Diaz is one of the stars in the industry that likes to keep her makeup fresh. Her look usually consists of a minimal base and neutral colors, which is why her beauty looks are so timeless!
If you love fresh makeup looks, then you don't need to search any further. Francine's Instagram feed is chock-full of pegs that are easy enough to recreate. Ahead, we compiled five MOTDs that will serve as your next inspo:
5 Fresh Makeup Looks to Try, As Seen on Francine Diaz
1. If you want to pull off this glass-skin look from Francine, sweep a highlighter on your cheekbones for a smooth glow and an enhanced skin tone.
2. Francine’s drunk blush look gives her a youthful vibe. To recreate this trend, choose a coral or pink blush then carefully blend the pigment all over the cheeks and over the nose bridge.
3. Francine’s doll-like look is a result of a minimal base and prominent lashes, which makes her look extra striking. Although she has eyelash extensions, you can opt to use a curler and mascara instead. To recreate her look, make sure to choose a lengthening option to volumize your lashes and make them look longer.
4. Make sure to give your eyebrows some attention as they frame the face, too! Use a brow pencil to cover the thinly scattered areas, as it is important before setting it in place with brow gel.
5. ICYDK, a glossy pout is key to a fresh makeup look. To cop Francine’s LOTD, choose a pink lipstick closest to your natural lip color, then swipe a gloss across your lip to leave it moisturized and healthy-looking.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.