Tattoos are a lifetime commitment, so there are a lot of things you have to consider when getting inked. Aside from choosing the design and finding a reputable tattoo artist, you must also think about the placement of your new tatt.
If you want to keep things low-key, consider getting a rib tattoo. You can easily hide it—or show it off by wearing a crop top or a backless dress!
Ahead, these pretty flower tattoo ideas might just convince you to get inked on your rib:
10 Delicate Flower Rib Tattoo Ideas:
1. This minimalist tatt looks lovely with a backless top!
2. Make your ink more special by combining your favorite word and flower.
3. Lotus flowers symbolize rebirth and renewal.
4. Big tattoos can look delicate, too.
5.This colored flower tatt is too cute for words!
6. Keep it sweet and simple!
7. This lavender tatt goes along perfectly with the breast's natural curve.
8. Sunflowers represent hope and warmth.
9. Here's an adorable friendship tattoo idea!
10. The tiny hand detail adds a lovely touch to this flower tattoo.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!