We know the rainy season is here, so we wanted to try a different beauty direction: Why not try floral-themed manicures to brighten a gloomy day.
And before you say "I need a nail salon for that," fret not. Flower designs are pretty easy to DIY as long you have a small paintbrush.
To achieve a cartoon version of a daisy (the most basic illustrated version of a flower), start with a dot in the center to serve as the disc. Then, draw five thin strokes or dots around the disc for the petals. (Ed's note: You may practice this first on a piece of paper before doing it on your nails.)
Ready to see some design inspo? Check out these cute floral manicure ideas:
Pretty Floral Manicure Ideas To Brighten Your Day
1. This mani is giving a Totally Spies vibe.
2. You can switch it up with other cute icons like the evil eye and clouds.
3. Here's a version you can wear if you work in a conservative office.
4. We call this the extra version of a French mani.
5. The contrasting pastel colors of this mani are so pretty.
6. The tiny flowers are low-key but create a big impact!
7. Told you nail art looks good on short nails!
8. This design is probably the easiest to DIY on the list.
9. Lavender and lemon yellow look so good together.
10. Alternate the floral designs with solid colors!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!