While scent may be an invisible element of your outfit, its impact to your style definitely can’t be denied. Not only does it help create a lasting impression to those you encounter, it also helps the wearer evoke emotions and channel moods. Whether you need a boost of confidence or just need a general pick me up, a whiff of your favorite fragrance will definitely go a long way!
In this episode of Real Girl Reviews, we asked you to share what’s the perfume you love wearing. Press play to find out the go-to scents of five Filipinas and you may just discover your new favorite!
WATCH: Filipinas Reveal Their Favorite Everyday Perfume
SHOP: Preview Girls' Everyday Perfume Options
1. For something complex and feminine: Perfect by Marc Jacobs
Perfect Eau de Parfum, P6298, MARC JACOBS, Zalora
2. For something low-key and powdery: You by Glossier
Glossier You Eau de Parfum, $65 (approx. P3718.81), GLOSSIER, glossier.com
3. For something comforting: Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari
Omnia Amethyste Eau de Toilette 60mL, P6450, BVLGARI, Zalora
4. A nostalgic classic: Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton
Inferno Paradiso Pink Eau De Toilette Spray, $17.86 (approx. P1021.81), BENETTON, walmart.com
5. Somthing budget-friendly: White Musk Flora by Body Shop
White Musk Flora Eau De Toilette 60ml, P1595, THE BODY SHOP
6. Something celebrity-created: Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande
Sweet Like Candy Eau De Parfum, $55 (approx. P2675), ARIANA GRANDE FRAGRANCES, arianagrandefragrances.com
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!