Here's one thing you should know about Elisse Joson: Aside from being an actress and a mom, she's also an entrepreneur! ICYDK, the 26-year-old launched Felizia Jewelry, her jewelry collection with her beau McCoy De Leon, in October 2021. Now, Elisse is a proud owner of Lunch Break, a beauty business that offers various at-home pampering services, including eyelash extensions, eyebrow grooming, and mani-pedi.
Luckily, we got to try Elisse's lash extension services. Keep on reading to see what it was like to get our lashes done by them!
What are the different lash styles you can choose from?
- Plush Love - This classic lash style is perfect for those who want a "natural and subtle lash glow-up." It's carefully applied to "blend flawlessly with your lashes." According to Lunch Break, it's particularly flattering for girls with round or monolid eyes!
- The Blinkers - This wispy lash style gives the peepers the "extra fluff" they need by adding lashes with different lengths.
- Prima Wink - The cat-eye lash style creates a ~sultry~ look. It's great for those with prominent eyes.
- The Twiggy - If you prefer something more dramatic, this one's for you!
What are the different lash curls available?
- J Curl - It's the most commonly used lash curl! It provides a "natural lift" to the lashes.
- B Curl - It's slightly curlier than the J Curl, which creates a "natural yet elegant" look.
- C Curl - This universally flattering one provides a "nice C Curl from the base to the tip of the lash."
- D Curl - It's also known as the "deepest" curl.
For more information, follow Lunch Break on Instagram.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.