The unforgiving summer heat has probably been getting to you lately, so much so that you're thinking of finally getting a major haircut. If you need one more nudge to get a fresh makeover, take a look at these celeb-approved hairdos to spark some beauty inspo of all the effortlessly chic styles you can try! Our picks will keep you feeling fresh and cute all summer—zero effort and styling experience required! Screenshot your fave pegs below!
8 Effortlessly Chic Ways to Style Your Short Hair This Summer
1. When it's extra hot out, don't force yourself to use hot tools like straighteners and curlers. Just blow dry your hair on a cool setting until you get a silky, voluminous bob.
2. Of course, our list wouldn't be complete without beach waves! Our tip: Opt for a large barrel and curl the hair away from your face for that worn-in look.
3. Sometimes, you just want to throw your hair up in a messy bun and call it a day. We say follow your instincts, but spice it up with a hair clamp!
4. Flip out your ends with a straightener to channel cool-girl chic à la Claudia Barretto. You can also pin your bangs down with a barrette for that supermodel-sleek look.
5. Try a grown-up take on your fave childhood hairstyle with mini pigtails. This Y2K-esque look is equal parts nostalgic and stylish!
6. If your hair is too short for any updos, just put half of your hair up and leave your bangs out. It's the perfect way to keep short hair away from your neck!
7. Opt for an easy-breezy low ponytail on your lazy days. Cute and simple!
8. Skipped wash day? No worries! Just wear a baseball cap to look put together in an instant and protect your scalp from the heat.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.