Tattoos are a great way to express and represent your feelings. If you’re working on harnessing self-love or want to celebrate your progress, why don’t you consider getting an ink to remind you of the journey?
For inspiration, you should definitely check out art by Isabella Hurlburt, who''s known as @artbells on TikTok. The 23-year-old artist has almost 300,000 followers on the platform, and in her viral videos, she designs doodle tattoos based on themes such as body positivity, self-love, and big feelings. And the good news is, you can cop her work for free!
Below, you can take a look at how Bella translates different feelings into tatt designs. Who knows, you might just find your next new ink from this bunch!
Self-Love-Inspired Doodle Tattoo Designs
1. Sun tattoos can mean various things such as light and rebirth, but this one in particular is a reminder that you are bright and worthy enough on your own.
2. Although balloon tatts usually symbolize holding on or letting go, this ink relates the fragile quality of a balloon to the vulnerability of a person. So, if you’ve been working on accepting that quality of yours, you might want to consider this design.
3. What better way to remind yourself that your body is perfect just the way it is than by getting a beautiful ink as a daily reminder? Plus, if you can’t get enough of flower tattoos, this design is a great way to give it a more unique and personal spin.
4. People usually get house tattoos to symbolize where they came from and where they want to be in the future, but it can also mean that you are exactly where you’re meant to be.
5. Flowers in general can signify growth while bandages stand for healing. When put together, these two designs could represent growing even when you’re still healing.
6. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, this pillow ink can help you remember that it’s okay to feel and be soft-hearted. (Tip: This design could easily be turned into a thumb-sized ink if you want to keep it low key.)
7. Eggshells symbolize fragility, and as a tattoo, it can serve as a reminder that it’s okay to break because it doesn’t make you less of a person.
If you're feeling inspired by Bella's designs, you can purchase a tattoo tickets from her website. It's basically an optional opportunity to support the artist in case you do end up getting her art inked!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!