Below, see the lovely ladies who made it to our Midweek Celebrity Selfie.
1. Belle Daza earned our double-taps with her flawless, sun-kissed glow. Go for a scent that’s neither too sweet nor too sexy if you’re planning to cop her elegant look that screams au naturel.
2. As if we need more convincing, Jennylyn Mercado proved that she deserves FHM’s Sexiest Woman title via her latest beauty snap which showed off her glammed up eyes and slicked back hair—a look best paired with an alluringly sensual fragrance.
3. We love Sarah Lahbati’s dainty look this week. She looks so much like a doll that we could almost smell the invigorating floral notes of a playful scent... off her selfie.
4. Take cues from the beautiful Kristine Hermosa who has mastered the art of looking sweet and innocent. Spritz on a light, citrusy perfume and you’ll have the complete freshness package.
5. Lovi Poe got her selfie down pat this week with her sultry smize and wavy lob combo. Like her, channel your inner vixen by sporting a bombshell look with a musky, feminine fragrance. So Twilight.
Shop the products:
(Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Jo Malone; Eros Pour Femme, Versace; Chance Eau Vive, Chanel; Isla Paloma, Bench; Modern Muse, Estee Lauder)
Photos by @deniseochoa @isabelledaza @johnvalle20 @mickeysee on Instagram