Crash Landing On You may be over, but our obsession lives on! Seeing how our favorite (and hated) characters' lives have unfolded in 16 episodes made us feel that we exist in their world, too. Saturday and Sunday nights will never be the same.
Aside from Captain Ri's (Hyun Bin) sharp jawline and Yoon Se-ri's (Son Ye Jin) stylish outfits, we would also like to appreciate the pretty hairstyles of the ladies from CLOY. Check out our favorites below.
1. Yoon Se-ri's 'Goodbye' Hairstyle
2. Seo Dan's side-part hairstyle with a hair clip
Let me just wear Seo Ji Hye's hairstyle until I get over my CLOY fever.
3. Ko Sang-A's bob
Yoon Ji Min cut her hair into a layered bob to appear fierce for her role as Se-ri scheming sister-in-law. We think this 'do plus her superb acting skills made us hate her character so much in the series!
4. Do Hye-Ji's bob with wispy bangs
We totally loved Hye-Ji's (Hwang Woo Seul Hye) cute short hairstyle throughout the show. Her outfits are envy-worthy, too!
5. Cho Ji Woo's long, straight hair
Thanks to Ji Woo's cameo as herself, we want to grow our hair long, too.
6. Yoon Se-ri's soft, romantic waves
How do we do this hairstyle by ourselves? Ye Jin looks so angelic!
You can binge-watch all 16 episodes of Crash Landing On You on Netflix.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.