Hi, hello! ColourPop has been killing it with their releases lately, but it's their newest one that have us squealing in excitement. They collaborated with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to create a Powerpuff Girls makeup collection that has our Y2K hearts beating fast! Read on to learn more about this exciting beauty collab:
What are the products in the Powerpuff Girls x ColourPop makeup collection?
The collection features 15 products:
- 1 Powerpuff Girls Palette containing 12 shades with a mix of bright mattes and playful metallics - $22 (approx. P1,105.12)
- 2 new shades of heart-shaped matte blushes - $20 for the set (approx. P1,004.65)
- 3 metallic new shades of Colour Stix inspired by the trio's enemies in the show: Princess Morbucks, Him, and Mojo Jojo - $17 for the set (approx. P853.95)
- 3 new shades of Roller Gloss - $24 for the set (approx. P1,205.58)
Aside from beauty products, the collection also has some fun self-care goodies:
- 1 SOL Bubble Bath Bar - $9 (approx. P452.09)
- 2 Fourth Ray Lip Masks - $20 for the set (approx. P1,004.65)
- 3 sets of hair clips inspired by Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup! - $5 per set (approx. P251.16)
How much does the Powerpuff Girls x ColourPop makeup collection cost?
While you can choose to buy each product individually, you may also purchase the full set for $115 (roughly P5,776.74).
Where can I buy the Powerpuff Girls x ColourPop makeup collection?
You can purchase the collection directly on ColourPop's website. P.S. They offer free international shipping on orders above $60 (roughly P3,013.95)!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!