Classic K-dramas are really the best to binge-watch. We never get tired of them. Aside from their unforgettable plotlines, the leading ladies' hairstyles are iconic, too. Keep scrolling for some of the most memorable ones on our list!
1. Geum Jan-Di from Boys Over Flowers
When we think of Geum Jan-Di (Ku Hye Seon), we always recall her cute chin bob with full bangs.
2. Joo Yoo-rin from My Girl
Joo Yoo-rin (Lee Da Hae) sports different hairstyles through the series, but she's often seen with a side bun.
3. Lee Soo-Jung from Memories of Bali
Lee Soo-Jung (Ha Ji Won) had full micro bangs to represent her risk-taking personality. She sometimes wore long hair down or in a low ponytail.
4. Kim Sam Soon from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
Full crescent bangs and long hair composed Kim Sam Soon's (Kim Sun-A) signature look.
5. Shin Chae-Kyung from Princess Hours
Shin Chae-Kyung (played by Yoon Eun Hae) wore a side bun using the most adorable hair accessories.
6. Han Ji-Eun from Full House
Han Ji-Eun (Song Hye Kyo) always wore quirky hairstyles to represent her playful, lovable personality. We especially love her curly pigtails!
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.