We all have a go-to selfie pose that works all the time, but there's never any harm in trying something new. When your usual 45-degree angle isn't doing you and your makeup justice, for example, it could be a sign to switch things up. Ahead, we run down some celebrity-approved poses to try for your next selfie sesh:
1. Show off your eye makeup, accessories, and manicure with this faux migraine pose, as seen on Sarah Lahbati.
2. Have everyone seeing double and cop this sultry mirror shot from Alex Gonzaga.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. When there's too much going on in your background, you might want to try this neat framing trick from Heart Evangelista.
4. Position your hands near the boldest part of your look (in Jennylyn Mercado's case, her lip color) to highlight it in the photo.
5. If you love candid shots, take it while putting the finishing touches in your look like Kylie Padilla.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Add variety to your feed and angle your selfie a little lower to make your lips appear fuller and your eyes more wide awake.
7. Don't try too hard to conceal your background. Like Coleen Garcia, use it to add more dimension to your shot!
Related Stories from Preview.ph
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!