For some unexplained reason, we get the desire to get our hair dyed a lighter color during summer. Some celebs chose to go blonde or cut their hair short. If you're not ready to have all of your locks bleached, you can try highlights!
As opposed to going full blonde, highlights are more low-maintenance because you don't need to worry about root regrowth. Highlights also create a 3-D effect on your tresses so your hair will never look blah. Another plus is that face-framing highlights will downplay plump cheeks and a strong jawline.
10 Celebrities Who'll Convince You To Get Highlights
1. Sofia Andres' bronde hair with face-framing butter blonde highlights
2. Gabbi Garcia's dark brown hair with sandy blonde highlights
3. Jamina Cruz's ash brown hair with sandy blonde highlights
4. Liza Soberano's brunette hair with caramel brown highlights
5. AC Bonifacio's dark brown hair with bronde highlights
6. Bea Alonzo's black-brown hair with blonde highlights
7. Chie Filomeno's blonde ombré hair
8. Ellen Adarna's hazelnut brown highlights
9. Ry Velasco's black hair with golden blonde highlights
10. Janeena Chan's coffee-brown hair with subtle light brown highlights
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!