Feeling the heat? We get you and honestly, it's making us want to chop off our long locks, too! Now, if you've mustered up enough courage to actually cut your own hair, the next step is learning how to style your new 'do! Like most of us, local celebrities are also riding on the short hair trend to counter the scorching summer heat, and we can't get enough of their fresh hairstyles.
If you're also desperately trying to find a way to style your hair, look no further. Below, we've got eight celebrity-approved summer hairstyles that are both chic and easy to achieve!
1. Barbie Imperial's bleached shoulder-length bob makes us want to chill by the poolside while sipping a glass of margarita.
2. Fringed bangs may seem to be high maintenance and impractical, given the heat. But one look at Bea Soriano-Dee, and all reasons are thrown out the window!
A word of caution: If you're utterly determined to have bangs, it's best to wait for expert hands to cut them for you. But if you're confident enough and you're equipped with the right tools, here's a quick guide on how to do it right.
3. Here, Kyline Alcantara proves that even girls with round faces can rock blunt bobs, too.
4. Bent on chopping off your mane? Take a cue from Julia Barretto, who sported effortless bedhead waves to complement her medium length.
5. Not sure if you're ready to let go of your tresses just yet? Sue Ramirez shows us that tight buns are the easiest way to achieve a foolproof beach look.
6. Chie Filomeno's curled tresses prove that voluminous hairstyles are en vogue this season.
7. This photo might be from yesterday, but who can forget about Toni Gonzaga's adorable pixie cut?
8. Bob cuts are the clear winners during summer season, and Marian Rivera's side part sleek bob makes us want to go to the salon, stat!