Below, we round up our favorite red carpet looks during Preview's 20th Anniversary Gala.
1. Looking sleek in her suit, Julia Barretto let her long hair down parted in the middle. The teen star kept it simple with matte coral lippie and peachy blush while allowing her pretty doe eyes to do the talking via her long, luscious lashes.
2. Preview Fashion Director Daryl Chang brought a high fashion twist to pigtail braids with her striking blonde hair. She upped her beauty game even more by giving strong focus on the eyes with a bold winged flick.
3. Monika Sta. Maria sure knows how to pull off a fierce, editorial-worthy look. Asia’s Next Top Model’s first runner-up set our red carpet on fire with her piercing smize and punchy red lip.
4. Clean and regal looking, Kim Jones-Rosales scored extra beauty points for her au naturel, no-makeup look— porcupine brows with a subtle feline flick to match, plus an earthy nude matte lipstick for her puckers. Tres belle!
5. Creative formal, you say? Take it from Preview’s Associate Fashion Editor Loris Peña to bring character to the table. We love how she played with her baby bangs to add drama to her perfectly polished updo while brightening her peepers with a hint of shimmer.
Shop the products here:
(False Eyelashes, Shu Uemura; Ink Liner, Bobbi Brown; Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle, Chanel; Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama, NARS; Mineralize Eye Shadow in Gilt By Association, MAC)