Now that schools are finally re-opening for in-person classes, there's no better time to up your makeup game. We get that you're feeling lazy after two years of skipping your makeup routine (no judgment!), so we suggest going back to the beauty basics. Think glowy tints, effortless pigments, creamy lippies, and your other one-swipe staples! But if you're still drawing a blank on your next IG-worthy LOTD, here are a few fresh celeb-inspired makeup looks that you can easily recreate:
1. Who says monochromatic looks have to be boring? Angelina looks every bit like a Barbie doll with her baby pink cheeks and lips.
2. Apart from being fun and flirty, colored eyeliner is also easy to pull off! Our tip: Pair it with a subtle lippie to keep all the attention on your youthful gaze.
3. Long class hours won't get along well with a matte red lip, but a warm terracotta like Loisa's is a low-maintenance alternative. Perfect for morena skin tones, too!
4. Any situation calls for a timeless black cat eye, from thesis reports to cram sessions. You can also opt for bold lashes and brows for that extra bit of oomph.
5. Don't trust anyone who says that highlighter is only reserved for beach trips. Even when you're heading to an exam, you deserve to pack on the shimmer and channel your inner Blythe.
6. If glitter intimidates you, start slow by highlighting only the inner corners of your eyes. Swipe on mascara and lip plumper to complete your soft glam look.
7. For a subtle wash of color, apply a matte brown eyeshadow to your whole lid. You can follow with a pink tint for that fun pop of color, but you can also stick to neutrals like Julia.
8. It's all about the clean girl trend these days, though we're still pretty hooked on the drunk blush look. Cop Barbie's peachy blush and coral gloss if you also can't move on from this J-beauty classic.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!