We know putting on makeup can be quite challenging, especially figuring out which shades will look good together on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. Thankfully, we can take cues from Angelina Cruz's makeup looks!
She prefers the monochromatic approach, where she opts for hues and shades from the same color family, which is a clever trick so you know they'll always look good together! They're all neutrals, too, so everything's wearable. Get some makeup inspo and application tips here:
1. Create the most angelic no-makeup look ever with fresh skin, a wash of nude shadow on the lids, and baby pink lips.
2. Keep it glam with copper lids, biscuit-hued blush, and a nude lipstick.
3. Recreate Angelina's lush lashes by applying several coats of curling mascara. Finish off with a matte, toasted beige lipstick.
4. Pair terracotta eyeshadow with peach lipstick for a fuss-free yet fresh look!
5. Add oomph to your neutral makeup look by drawing a winged liner. Don't forget to put on a glossy lipstick.
6. Skip the eyeshadow and just focus on glowing cheeks. Complete your look with a nude lippie with slight sheen to it.
7. Sweep caramel eyeshadow on your eyelids and lower lids for a daytime smoky-eye look.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.