Get your nails ready because beauty expert and Preview's former beauty editor Agoo Bengzon will be releasing a polish collection just in time for the summer with local brand Solique. In an interview, Agoo spills the latest details on her new nail lacquer line which is slated to drop in April:
1. "It will be a limited edition collection consisting of three shades that will be launched just in time for summer. One is on the light side, one is bright, and the other one is dark. The formula for these lacquers is an improved version of their current formula."
2. "It's called GEN II for Solique, and it promises higher shine and more long wearing power. Solique is a sister-brand of Girlstuff Forever. Both brands are local but the lacquers are developed in and imported from France."
3. "They are also 5-FREE! This means that they don't contain any of these five harmful chemicals commonly found in other polish: Toulene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, and formaldehyde resin."
4. "The collection will be available at SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA, SM Megamall, SM San Lazaro, Glorietta 2, Alabang Town Center, U.P. Town Center, and through the official website of the brand, Girlstuff Forever. It will retail for around P180 per bottle."
5. Along with the collection, Solique will also launch its GEN II Top Coat, which is designed to further extend the durability of your nail polish.
We absolutely can't wait!