The ponytail definitely tops our list of favorite hairstyles, because it can be worn in different ways. See how to redo this classic look.
To get the look:
1. Comb your hair to get rid of tangles.
2. Pull your hair to one side and tie it with an elastic.
3. Take a small section of hair and wrap it around the elastic. Then secure it with a bobby pin.
4. Take another small section of your hair and braid it.
5. Once you finish braiding that section, wrap it around your ponytail. Then secure with an elastic.
This hairstyle looks stylish with straight tresses, so make sure that you condition your hair after washing. We suggest that you use a product like Cream Silk Standout Straight Conditioner to help tame frizz, giving your locks a smooth and shiny finish!