This year's ABS-CBN Christmas Special was a treasure trove for holiday style inspo. But in case you missed it, don't fret! Ahead, we rounded up the best hair and makeup looks worth copping for your upcoming get-togethers, may they be IRL or through video call. Scroll through for some photo-ready ideas!
10 Holiday Beauty Looks, As Seen on Celebrities at the ABS-CBN Christmas Special
1. Andrea Brillantes channeled old Hollywood stars with a gorgeous set of glamour waves and a bold red lip. The high blush totally gave the look a modern and youthful spin while tying all the tones together.
2. Francine Diaz's glam was all about her eyes. The deep brown hue on her lids and champagne shimmer on her lower lashline made the actress' doe eyes sparkle on camera, making it impossible to look away from her.
3. If you aren't into matching your outfit with your makeup, take cues from Belle Mariano's muted cool-toned glam. The subtle shimmer and gloss on her eyes and lips subtly defined her features, giving Belle a camera-ready glow and putting the spotlight on her dress.
4. With a face like Kathryn Bernardo's, there's not much you need to do to stand out. Kath stunned in a sparkly mini dress for the occasion, which she paired with loose waves and her signature luminous neutral makeup.
5. Elisse Joson's textured ballerina bun with curtain bangs might just be the top knot upgrade we all need for the holidays.
6. Styling long locks can be a challenge during the holiday rush, so instead of a complicated look, simply go for a sultry side part with soft waves like Maymay Entrata.
7. Vivoree Esclito's glossy lid and lip combo was simple yet super festive. It perfectly complimented the tones of her dress without being too matchy-matchy!
8. We don't know about you, but this look on Barbie Imperial reminds us of the makeup actual Barbie dolls wear. Our favorite part? The hyperglossy blurred lips!
9. Lovi Poe is proof that radiant bronze makeup never fails for the holidays, and neither does a sleek middle part on long raven locks.
10. Ivana Alawi looked like she came straight out of a shampoo commercial with her flawless waves. They were enough to have her steal the show, that's for sure!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!