Whether it’s a simple stroke to brighten up your peepers or a bold finish to go with your smokey eye makeup, a feline flick always knocks it out of the park. As far as the beauty department is concerned, going catty does have its perks! Below, we round up a couple of local celebs to take inspiration from. Scroll down and take notes on how to pull off the winged liner.
1. Sometimes a subtle flick is enough to do the trick.
For the Teen Queen Kathryn Bernardo, simplicity is beauty.
2. It instantly dolls up your doe eyes.
Take cues from the Barbie-faced Sarah Lahbati.
3. It’s not just for chinitas.
See how it worked its magic on Nadine Lustre’s pretty peepers.
4. Old Hollywood glam, you say? Then it’s an art you need to master.
Let Anne Curtis show you how it’s done.
5. Wear it with dark lipstick for that insta-fierce effect.
Georgina Wilson killed it yet again!
6. But you can also tone it down with a nude lippie if you want.
A perfect daytime look, as demonstrated by Liz Uy.
7. It doubles the power of your smokey eye makeup.
Here’s how you can transform your look from day to night. KC Concepcion approves!
8. And finally, it adds drama to your look!
Maka a bold statement a la Iza Calzado.
Photo credits: @lalaflores16, @santiagoraymond, @robbiepinera, @jellyeugenio, @deniseochoa, @mayesaofficial, @gelalaurel on Instagram