Sporting nude lipstick has always been considered a staple beauty look. But thanks to celebs like Kylie Jenner, it's so back in style and is now better than ever. With a little help from these gorgeous ladies, you, too, can rock a nude lip like a total pro! Scroll down for some celebrity-approved beauty tips.
1. Going for dramatic cat eyes? Swipe on a nude lippie with pink undertones for a classic makeup look that you can wear from day to night.
2. Want to brighten up your face? Opt for a peach nude lipstick and pair it with a little shimmer eye shadow on your lids.
3. Take inspiration from the '90s by rocking a sandy or brown nude lippie just like Nadine. Complete it with long lashes and bold brows, of course.
4. If you like changing it up a little, opt for a nude lipstick bordering on pale pink that goes well with super dramatic eye makeup.
5. A pale peach-pink shade is perfect for girls with lighter skin tones and looks great with minimal makeup.
6. Some nude lippie is the perfect neutralizer when you have a lot going on with your look! When sporting heavy eye makeup and a statement hairstyle, go with a paler lip for contrast.
7. Opt for a nude shade in rosy taupe just like the queen of nude lippie, Kylie Jenner. First, line your lips in the same shade, and then top it off with some nude lipstick with a matte finish.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.
(Main image by @deniseochoa on Instagram)