Whenever beauty products make an appearance on K-dramas, they start disappearing from the shelves almost as fast as lightning. Here are a few we've immediately bought right after seeing our favorite Korean actresses using them on-screen:
1. Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar in Juicy Pop and Dear Pink
Seen on: Song Hye Kyo, Descendants of the Sun
P1200, SM Aura
2. Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
Seen on: Lee Sung Kyung, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
P1750, Robinsons Galleria
3. Sooryehan x Han Hyo Joo's cushion foundation
Seen on: Han Hyo Joo, W: Two Worlds
4. The Body Shop White Musk Eau de Toilette
Seen on: Kim Go Eun, Goblin
IMAGE The Body Shop
P1695 (60ml), SM Megamall
5. Mamonde Highlight Lip Tint #6
Seen on: Park Shin Hye, Doctors
6. Hera Rouge Holic No. 147 Supreme Pink
Seen on: Jun Ji Hyun, Legend of the Blue Sea
7. O HUI Ultimate CC Cushion Foundation
Seen on: Shin Min Ah, Oh My Venus
IMAGE O HUI
How about you? Which products have you purchased because of K-dramas?
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!