Whether she's playing Leah Olivar on On The Wings of Love or simply getting glammed up for just another day in the spotlight, the gorgeous Nadine Lustre's makeup is always on fleek–most especially her brows! There is not a single moment that her brow game wasn't on point. Whether she chooses to sport them a little more bare and natural or dark and bold, the #OTWOL actress gives us major brow envy every single time.
To inspire you to achieve those well-groomed brows all day, every day, we're listing down the ten times Nadine totally killed it. Let these serve as your beauty peg!
1. Nadine opts to draw on her brows in a color softer than that of her hair–a definite must!
2. And her brows are always perfectly groomed, making it easier to define.
3. When she opts to sport them a little more naturally, her brows are still totally on fleek.
4. Even with a full makeup look, her brows always complete her look.
5. Even up close, every strand is in place! #Goals
6. She shows us that you can totally rock the no-makeup makeup look as long as you've got perfectly defined brows.
7. Perfect kilay no matter what angle you look from!
8. We love that she changes it up by going a little bolder with her brows once in a while.
9. Seriously, her brows are F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!
10. She kills it every single time.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.