The foolproof way to instantly get a feel of someone’s personality is to ask them about their favorite scent. So if you’ve been wanting to know a little bit more about your favorite celebs, we’ve got you covered! We asked the gorgeous guests of PEP List Awards 2016 about their go-to fragrances. See their answers below.
1. Bianca Manalo – Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum
This black bottle has been Bianca’s everyday perfume for two years now, and she sticks to it even for special events.
2. Michelle Dee – Ralph Lauren Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
Michelle opts for this light fresh scent as her go-to.
3. Camille Prats – Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne
For a subtle scent that lasts all day.
4. Glaiza de Castro – Prada Candy Eau de Parfum
Unlike what her on-screen character Pirena will lead you to believe, Glaiza prefers having a sweet scent as her staple.
5. Gabbi Garcia – Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume
The event’s Female Stylish Star award winner has this as her everyday perfume, and who knows, it might be the secret to her overall aura.
6. Ylona Garcia – Bench So in Love body spray
A refreshing and adorable smell is just the match for this young stunner.
7. Sanya Lopez – Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette
A classic scent for a classy lady.
8. Chynna Ortaleza – Maison Francis Kurkdijian Aqua Universalis
Something fresh and light is the one for Chynna.
9. Kathryn Bernardo – Juicy Cologne Icylicious
Kathryn always keeps it simple. She splashes on a light cologne for every occasion, and makes the subtlest lasting impression.
10. Ina Raymundo – Hermès Ambre Narguile Hermessence Perfume
Ina’s favorite is a luxurious one you’ll surely remember. It’s sensual and captivating all at once–the true makings of a signature scent.
How about you? What's your signature scent?