StyleBible Preview

You Have to See the Miss Universe Candidates in Their Sexy Swimsuits

Your ultimate #fitspiration right this way!
You Have to See the Miss Universe Candidates in Their Sexy Swimsuits
IMAGE Charles Rodulfo
Your ultimate #fitspiration right this way!

We’re only a few days away from finally finding out who’ll get to bring home the 2016 Miss Universe crown. A total of 86 lovely candidates, all armed with beauty and brains, are giving it all they’ve got as they compete for the much coveted title—and frankly, the suspense is already killing us all. As if we need more reasons to look forward to the coronation night, lo and behold, all them beauty queens were prancing around Cebu in their towering heels and sexy Yamamay maillots. Check out their photos below as they hit the catwalk for the much-anticipated swimsuit presentation!

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Maxine Medina, Miss Philippines

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Mariam Habach, Miss Venezuela

Miss Venezuela also won the #FlawlessOfTheUniverse special award! She received USD1000 from Flawless Face and Body Clinic as prize. How she was chosen? "Flawless Skin: 25%, Flawless Body: 25%, overall grace that exudes beauty inside-and-out: 50%.  Sometimes, it’s the intangible and the inner confidence of a woman that makes her truly beautiful. And that’s what we, at Flawless, advocate," explains Rubby Sy-Coyuito, Chief Executive Officer of Flawless Face and Body Clinic.

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Jenny Kim, Miss Korea

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Chalita Suansane, Miss Thailand

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Deshauna Barber, Miss USA

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Nuka Karalashvili, Miss Georgia

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Kezia Warouw, Miss Indonesia

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Estefania Bernal, Miss Argentina

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Shannon Harris, Miss Barbados

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Carolina Duran, Miss Costa Rica

IMAGE Charles Rodulfo

Iris Mittenaere, Miss France

Launch the gallery to view the complete photos of the candidates in their swimwear.

Photos by Charles Rodulfo

MORE FROM PREVIEW.PH

COMMENTS